A 50K and 17K trail race located in one of the most beautiful areas in Texas
May 8th 2021
Copper Breaks State Park Headquarters
Packet Pickup 5:30 AM - 7:30 AM
50K Race starts at 6:30AM
17K Race starts at 7:30AM
Cut Off is 6:30PM
50K - Three loops
17K - One loop
This is a cupless race.
We will have water refill stations to refill your own bottles and cups.
Use trail etiquette.
each loop is approximently 10.6 miles
elevation gain per loop is 610 ft
rocky terrain and dry climate
WHAT YOU GET
Every runner will get a Chupacabra T-shirt and a race bag, a very memorable race experience, and a good time with new people and stories to tell. We will have aid station food and supplies at this event at the main tent. All finishers will receive an award for the distance they ran. The winner of each distance will get a big first-place trophy for both males and females.
1. Social Distancing will be required and enforced at ALL times
2. Everyone at the event (directors, volunteers, spectators, and runners) will be required to wear a mask unless actively running.
3. Runners will be required to wear a mask at aid stations/start/finish
4. Sanitize stations will be available at all stations
5. Participants will sign a waiver that includes
- A declaration that they knowingly are not infected with COVID-19
- Have not had a fever, been sick, or experience COVID symptoms in the past 14 days
- Will report to the race director within 7 days of the event if signs or symptoms are shown
This event does not provide for refunds in the event of a cancellation, no one entitled to a refund if the event is canceled before or during the event.