A 7K, 28K, and 50K trail race located in the beautiful pines of East Texas.
May 22nd, 2021
Lake Bob Sandlin State Park
Packet Pickup 5:30 AM - 7:30 AM
50k Race starts at 7:00 AM
28k Race starts at 7:30 AM
7k Race starts at 7:45 AM
The cutoff is 6:00 PM
50k - Seven Loops
28k - Four Loops
7k - One Loop
This is a cupless race.
We will have water refill stations to refill your own bottles and cups.
Use trail etiquette.
Each Loop is approximately 4.4 miles
elevation gain per loop is 383 ft
WHAT YOU GET
Every runner will get an East Texas Ultra T-shirt and a race bag, a very memorable race experience, and a good time with new people and stories to tell. All finishers will receive an award for the distance they ran. We will have aid station food and supplies at this event at the main tent. The winner of each distance will get a big first-place trophy for both males and females.
COVID 19 POLICY
1. Social Distancing will be required and enforced at ALL times
2. Everyone at the event (directors, volunteers, spectators, and runners) will be required to wear a mask unless actively running.
3. Runners will be required to wear a mask at aid stations/start/finish
4. Sanitize stations will be available at all stations
5. Participants will sign a waiver that includes
- A declaration that they knowingly are not infected with COVID-19
- Have not had a fever, been sick, or experience COVID symptoms in the past 14 days
- Will report to the race director within 7 days of the event if signs or symptoms are shown
This event does not provide refunds in the event of a
cancellation, no one entitled to a refund if the event is
canceled before or during the event.